About Organic Cotton
Did you know? In the US alone, cotton makes up just 2-3% of the crop land but 25% of the pesticide use.
It affects the farmers who cultivate it. It affects the factory workers who handle it. And it affects the consumers who use cotton products each and every day for themselves and their families.
But it doesn’t have to.
The difference buying organic cotton makes
When you buy organic cotton products, you’re:
- supporting the health and financial well-being of the farmers around the world who cultivate it
- reducing the amount of pesticides used annually and thus the people exposed
- supporting sustainable farming and soil fertility
- cultivating a healthier home
What it means to be Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS) certified
- products and process have earned a top tier, global certification
- cotton is certified organic at every step of the process -- from farming to spinning to printing to cutting, and everything in between
- each of our materials are minimally processed, so you’re getting the purest fibers available